Add/ Drop-Students may add/drop a course within the first two weeks of any semester.

See your counselor for an add/drop form.

After the first two weeks of any semester, parents must call the teacher of the class that you want to drop.  Discuss the options, and the teacher will call the School Counselor.

Dropping a course while passing will reflect at WP on your transcript

Dropping a course while failing will reflect at WF on your transcript.

Taking Adult Education Classes

A Student may take an adult education class to meet graduation requirements, supplement their program or brush up on skills in a certain area.

Step 1-meet with your guidance counselor and talk about your plan.
2-fill out a preliminary Registration form and take to the Adult Education office.  The signed form is returned to the guidance office.

Classes are offered in the Fall and the Spring.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s